17 Nov 2014

Big Bang - Heaven

The first thing I've done today.

Can't sleep so I edited my subscription at Youtube. Gone trough Lovekpobsubs that bring a lot of memory. Memory land since I've fallen in love with Kpop world. I done nothing.

Long time ago, I did said,  why people crazy about korean drama? So boring.. blah blah blah..

We, sisters always love music. We listening a lot kind of music. One day, We watched V asia. I heard song Heaven by Big Bang.



I listen everyday. During that year, we doesn't have smartphone yet. So, just waiting at the channel so that we can listen that song again and again. So, we download it from dad pc, and keep it in our pen drive.  

It's funny when flash it back. Since then, I always listening to Kpop songs. Until now, with Lovekpopsubs 8 till her change channel every time she get strike. 8,10,12,13,14 and now 15. Because she become so clever, maybe that's why she keep stay on latest channel. 

hmmm.... 

memory land sungguh.. Sampai sekarang orang masih tanya, kenapa la akak minat dengan kpop.. 

My latest bias is my dongsaeng. iKon. Winner. hmmm What happen to me?? haiyak~~



No comments:

Post a Comment